Our company maintains and processes data in accordance with the GDPR regulation (EU 2016/679) and for as long as required
Privace Policy - GDPR - Personal Data Protection
Personal Data (IFRS) is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be verified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identity identifier, such as name, identity number, location data, on-line identity identifier or one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. But even more personal information such as habits, preferences, biometric data, etc.
The company must collect IFRS (ie personal information) for the efficient execution of day-to-day business operations and services and, in some cases, for its compliance with the requirements of the legislation and / or regulations it applies. IFRS collection is a form of processing, such as storage, organization, structure, modification, retrieval, retrieval of information, use, deletion or destruction.
When you call us, visit our website, cooperate with us, ask questions or request our cooperation, we can ask you for information (ie IFRS such as: name, address, email, phone, etc.) depending on the type of relationship between us.
You may also choose to voluntarily provide us with additional IFRS (as in the case of sending a CV) or additional information (such as tax or business information, as part of your briefing or co-operation investigation).
We collect information, directly or indirectly, in the following ways:
- Information that you send or give us, when contacting us or visiting our website, by electronic or other means.
- Information we receive from your use of our services or the services of our partners.
- We use various technologies to collect and store information and these may include the use of technologies such as cookies.
- We may use information from ad networks, our customers or third parties to inform you about specific services that may be of interest to you.
- Our website does not in itself collect any information related to the user's behavior, activities and location.
We use the information we collect and always with your consent, to:
- We process and serve your request for the provision of a tourist service.
- We provide you with personalized and up-to-date services and / or products.
- Contact you and inform you about our new products (eg via newsletters).
- We process the payment.
- Answer possible questions you have asked us.
When you contact us we keep a file of the communication messages, so that we can resolve any issues you face.
We do not allow unauthorized entities, without your consent, to access your information except in the following cases:
- With your consent: We share your personal information with companies, organizations and individuals when we have your explicit consent.
- For legal purposes: We share personal information with competent public services when reasonably necessary and in order to comply with laws, regulations, legal procedures or government requests.
All of the above requires your consent.
Every company that handles personal data relating to living natural persons, within the EU, is obliged from 25 May 2018 to fully comply with EU Regulation 679/2016, for the protection of personal data (IFRS). The validity of the Regulation is immediate in all EU Member States.
- Inform individuals (you) about the IFRS that we collect and process, for what purpose, in what way and for how long.
- Ensure that individuals know their rights but also our obligation to be accountable and safe.
- Provides an easy and clear means of securing your consent, as a legal basis for the preparation of IFRS, and, at the same time, allows you to withdraw this consent whenever you wish.
Our customers, users of our services and visitors of our website have, within the framework of the Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data, rights. These rights of natural persons (you) are:
- Right of access to their IFRS
- Right to correction of their IFRS
- Right to cancel their IFRS
- Right to restrict the processing of IFRS
- The right to be informed about the correction or deletion or restriction of processing of their IFRS
- Right to portability of IFRS
- Right to object to the processing of IFRS
- Right to object to automated individual decision making including profiling.
Our obligations include:
- The principle of accountability, regarding the 6 principles governing the processing of IFRS (legality, objectivity and transparency, limitation of purpose, minimization of IFRS, accuracy of IFRS, limitation of storage period, security, integrity, and confidentiality).
- All IFRS processing is legal only if one of the following 6 conditions applies:
o The data subject has consented to the IFRS processing
o The processing of IFRS is necessary for the performance of a contract, where the subject is a party
o Processing is necessary to comply with the legal obligation of the controller
o Treatment is necessary to safeguard the vital interest of the natural person
o Processing is necessary for the performance of a duty in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority delegated to the controller
o Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, unless the interest or fundamental rights and freedoms of the natural person prevail.
In addition, we implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the company and our partners from unauthorized access or alteration, violation or destruction of the IFR we have in our possession. Specifically:
- Control data collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to systems and processes.
- Access to personal information is restricted and controlled, and these individuals are subjected to strict contractual obligations of confidentiality.
- In case external partners (for reasons of maintenance or support) have, potentially, access to IFRS, relevant appendices to the existing cooperation agreements cover the requirements of the Regulation.
Throughout the IFRS processing cycle (from the collection to the destruction of IFRS) we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of IFRS. We require similar measures from third parties handling or processing IFRS.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 16. When our services and products will be used by a child under the age of 16, the explicit consent of the parent is required, in order to process the IFRS of the minor.
Access to your own IFRS and your information
Within the framework of the rights provided to you by the Regulation, you can request information about your own IFRS or request a correction or restriction of processing or deletion of IFRS.
Permanent deletion of personal data from the Mazi Travel database
We inform you that each of you, at any time, reserves the right to request the permanent deletion of your personal data from the Mazi Travel database. The above request should be made by sending a relevant letter to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change of personal data policy