The recent updates in the sector of public health have affected everyone’s lives. However, they are not a deterrent to the fruition of our professional obligations and our personal desires. With responsibility and respect for the customer we have developed a new policy “With the care of Mazi Travel” which will make you feel complete confidence for choosing to travel with us.
- We follow the health protocols of our country and the country-destination. We follow the instructions faithfully and keep you informed at every step of your trip. The tour guides are fully trained regarding the health conditions and protocols of the destination.
- In the buses we keep the necessary safety distances, always keeping the adjacent seat empty, unless they are occupied by members of the same family travelling together.
- We organize small group trips, in order for you to avoid being in contact with a large number of people and to feel safer during your trip.
- We provide you with the option of cancelling your trip without cancellation fees or transferring the amount you have paid to a future trip, in the case you have been tested positive for covid-19 before your departure.
- In case there are travel restrictions in the destination you want to travel, you can simply register without paying a deposit and when the health conditions are approved as appropriate you will also pay for the trip.
- If the competent bodies of each country allow it, we undertake the issuance of electronic visas and boarding passes on your flights to travel with even greater security and comfort.